Arrived on mobile last month, the developers of PUBG has introduced lot of new features and developments in its latest update. In a new addition, players can now practice and can check their shooting skills and weapons in a training ground. Another update enables 28 players to compete each other with one of the six variations: Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, All Weapons, Melee, Pistols, and Item Heaven.
With this update, iOS and Android users will get amazing game boosters including:
- Automatic door opening option.
- Performance chart included in results.
- Speed increased for leaning movements.
- Motorcycles can do flipping tricks.
- Intensified combat experience.
- Super fast Nitrous Oxide charged cars.
- New “DUSK” settings.
- Previously faced issues with voice chat and sound effects have been adjusted.
- 3D touch firing options.