As it was reported earlier but today it has been confirmed by the PayPal that Samsung users can make purchases from the retailers by using PayPal where Samsung Pay is accepted. You need to load your debit card or bank account details in order to make it work.
In order to create PayPal top-up card within Samsung Pay:
- Tap “+” on upper right corner on home screen of Samsung Pay
- In add payment card section, select “Add PayPal”.
- Account will be attached if you have One Touch Enabled, add account details otherwise.
- Secured it with a pin
- Add funding source to top-up the account
- Press “Agree and Continue” and that’s it.